CRADLEVILLE Montessori School was founded in September 2014 to provide an excellent early childhood education program meeting the needs of families in one of the fastest growing location at the border area between Lagos and Ogun State. We are here to provide the best quality care for our families.
The Montessori Philosophy
Montessori philosophy is a method of recognizing children as they really are and of creating environments which foster the fulfillment of their highest potential – spiritual, emotional, physical, and intellectual – as members of a family and the world community.
Dr. Maria Montessori gave the world a scientific method, practical and tested, for bringing forth the very best in young human beings. She taught adults how to respect individual differences, and to emphasize social interaction and the education of the whole personality rather than the teaching of a specific body of knowledge. Montessori practice is always up-to-date and dynamic because observation and the meeting of needs is continual and specific for each child. When physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional needs are met, children glow with excitement to play and work, to learn, and to create with enthusiasm. They exhibit a desire to teach, help, and care for others and for their environment.
“To develop and nurture the intellectual, creative and human potential of our children through excellence in all our endeavors.”
To be a world class citadel of learning with a reputation for excellence.
Our School Goals
We are committed to:
- The safety, happiness and individuality of each child
- Building strong relationships with our children and their families
- Creating a professional work environment based on the principles of sound ethics, professionalism, diversity and growth
- Continuously improving our schools to enable us to serve the community through many generations
Our Academic Goals
Our academic goals are to:
- Develop the overall potential of each child
- Inspire academic excellence
- Nurture the creativity, curiosity, and imagination of every child
- Create a loving and caring environment that fosters happiness
- Create a safe haven for our children